A countryside B&B that is private, quiet and beautiful. Heathcote Haven Bed & Breakfast overlooks the Beaver Valley with fields, hills and horses in every direction. There are two deluxe suites on the second floor of the century home, each with its own amenities. The main floor has a modern kitchen, breakfast room and dining room. The large wrap-around deck is a wonderful place to be in the gentle months. The horses in the paddock or our neighbours’ Clydesdale horses offer great entertainment.
- 5 star rating on Trip Advisor
- deluxe accommodation with amazing breakfasts
- designed with adults in mind
- private and peaceful
- casual or trendy restaurants nearby
- area is popular with outdoor enthusiasts, artists and shoppers
- personalized packages for Cyclists, Hikers and Artists
- help with day trip or evening planning
This is Raven, our Black Lab; the co-host of Heathcote Haven Bed & Breakfast! Raven has asked that no other pets stay at the B&B. She wants everyone to herself!
CABBA (Collingwood & Area Bed & Breakfast Association)
ABBBE (A Better Bed & Breakfast Experience)
GTTA (Georgian Triangle Tourist Association
Town of Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce
Cycle B&B South Georgian Bay